BENEFITING THE CLIENT, LANDLORD & VENDOR
By choosing to use RCA members you are:
- Dealing with established, high caliber contractors within the industry.
- Reassured by stringent RCA membership qualification requirements that are updated annually.
- Associating with contractors who are accustomed to handling the problems unique to retail construction.
- Accessing a source for industry-related information and standards.
- Supporting RCA members' commitment to excellence.
- Optimizing the value of construction dollars.
- Receiving a quality product.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
A company is qualified for membership if:
- The company is a general contractor with significant business operations in retail construction.
- The company has an excellent reputation in the industry. Five letters of recommendation are required.
- The company has been a general contractor in the construction business for a minimum of five years.
- The company is properly licensed in all states where it conducts business.
- The company carries General Liability and Workers Compensation coverage
- The company has a favorable Experience Modification Rating (EMR).
- The company is able to provide Performance and Material Payment Bonds from an "A-" or better rated best carrier. (Click here for sample bonding letter)
- All qualification information is reviewed annually.
- The company must submit an AIA qualification statement for board approval.